Admission Policy – Safety and Security
To avoid EUR 150 on arrival, make sure you register online in advance.
Only pre-registered World Medical Wellness Summit visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend World Medical Wellness Summit.
Visitors should be involved in or have some connection to or interest in World Medical Wellness Summit and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from World Medical Wellness Summit.
Anyone obtaining a World Medical Wellness Summit visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave World Medical Wellness Summit.
Anyone attending World Medical Wellness Summit should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organizers. Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check. For more details please read Service, Safety and Security at our Events. No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend World Medical Wellness Summit.
Anyone attending World Medical Wellness Summit must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or any activity which may disrupt World Medical Wellness Summit.
Media badges at World Medical Wellness Summit are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the World Medical Wellness industry. Members of the media may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognized press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Media applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Official World Medical Wellness Summit photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at World Medical Wellness Summit. Anyone attending World Medical Wellness Summit consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organizers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing World Medical Wellness Summit in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
By registering to attend World Medical Wellness Summit you will automatically have an account created for you on our website allowing you to use our planning tools and message exhibitors before the event. Your contact details will only be shared with the exhibitors you contact or favorite and you can amend these settings at any time via the website.
The Organizers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from World Medical Wellness Summit and venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organizers’ discretion.
Everyone attending World Medical Wellness Summit is required to comply with the Organizers’ safety and security requirements.
No visitor to World Medical Wellness Summit may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at World Medical Wellness Summit under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organizers.
Organizers: pacific wings consulting, Inh. Jens Schnügger, Mühlenweg 88, 21217 Seevetal, Deutschland/Germany on behalf of DMWV e.V.
Saftey and Security
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue and local and national authorities to identify and assess risks and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware of the following:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
- CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
- Keep personal property with them at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event
- Carry a recognised form of photo ID with them at all times